Vera Bradley Wheeled Carry-On Travel Bag in Imperial Rose
Vera Bradley Lighten Up Wheeled Carry On Bag
Lighten Up fabrication is lightweight, durable and water-repellent. Exterior features a front zip-around compartment containing one zip and two slip mesh pockets. Zip-around base compartment. Weighs 5.4 pounds empty. Zip closure.
Guided by our founders, Patricia R. Miller and Barbara Bradley Baekgaard, Vera Bradley has earned a reputation as a leader in the gift industry. Creating stylish quilted cotton luggage, handbags and accessories, the company combines smart product designs with distinctive and colorful fabrics and trims.
The Vera Bradley story is a testimony to the American Dream. While on vacation in March of 1982, Patricia and Barbara were awaiting a flight in Atlanta when they noticed a definite lack of feminine-looking luggage. The longtime friends wasted no time in correcting this situation. Within weeks, these dynamic women had created a company, named after Barbara's mother, capable of marketing and manufacturing their cleverly designed products. The demand for these unique handbags and luggage items has grown and so has Vera Bradley, which is now nationally and internationally recognized.
For over 20 years, Vera Bradley has had a loyal following of customers who not only look forward to our lovely new fabrics and styles that are introduced each season, but who also appreciate the function and quality that is synonymous with our name. Located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, Vera Bradley continues to remain steadfast in our commitment to excellent quality, exclusive designs and dependable customer service
Questions about Vera Bradley on eBay can be directed to Vera Bradley Customer Service through "Ask the Seller" at the bottom of each listing.
Free Economy (UPS Surepost) Shipping is available on your purchase of any in-stock Vera Bradley products. Please allow one business day for your order to process before it is shipped.
Shipping Method Delivery Times
Contiguous 48 States
- Economy Free = UPS Surepost (1-6 business days)
- Standard $8.00 = UPS Ground (1-6 business days)
- Expedited $20.00 = UPS 2nd Day Air (2-3 business days)
- Overnight $30.00 = FUPS Next Day Air (1 business day)
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands
- Economy Free = UPS Surepost (8-14 business days)
- Standard $8.00 = UPS Ground (5-10 business days)
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. New and unused merchandise with tags can be returned to Vera Bradley with a copy of the original packing slip or order confirmation. We reserve the right to refuse a return request if it does not contain this documentation with the return or comply with Rules and Restrictions. Refunds will be processed through PayPal.
Rules and Restrictions for Returns
- Shipping charges are paid by the customer and are non-refundable.
- All returns must be accompanied by a packing slip or order confirmation.
- All products must be unused and undamaged to ensure a full credit.
- We will not accept CODs or third-party billing for returned merchandise. All COD packages will be refused.
- We cannot be responsible for items that we do not receive.
- Returns will not be accepted at Vera Bradley Stores or Vera Bradley Outlet Stores.